Explore Durango, CO
Where to begin exploring Durango?
There are so many choices, so many activities, so many natural wonders to this
charming southwest locale, you'll spend quite a bit of time deciding where to begin! Sports, sites, eats, treats, and a whole lot of
Well, you can...
- ride the white wet stuff of the Animas River,
- hike the breathtaking terrain that is the San Juan Mountains,
- ski the snow-packed slopes of Durango Mountain Resort (a.k.a. Purgatory)
- dare the expert ski environment of Silverton Mountain,
- horseback ride in the beauty that is Durango,
- take in the backcountry on a Hummer/Jeep four-wheeling tour,
- fish in the trout-filled rivers and streams,
- dine in the numerous restaurants and pubs,
- golf while soaking in the amazing views of the western slope,
- camp, hunt, zip-line, cross-country ski, bike, soak in hot springs, take in spa days, attend concerts and museums...
the choices are virtually endless!
There are numerous outfitters to assist you on the adverture of Durango.